WOW! This game is AMAZING!
There's A LOT unique going on here that I really just love:
- Love all the text on every single map. (And the way it's presented, the font, the colors, the labels around each door, text on buildings, names on facearts.)
- Love the fact that there are only story-relevant battles. (Finally! A game that respects its gamer's valuable time!)
- Absolutely love the story! The World! The dark twists! And all the cutscenes that portray them!
- I found that the characters were all amazing and unique.
- The humor is great! (Those scenes literally made me laugh.)
- The graphics and artwork are uniquely awesomesauce! And love the design of the whole city, and how seriously rich it is.
The lack of sound effects made the experience a bit unpleasant, and made me want to take a break from playing at times, but I was just SO hooked by everything else, that I couldn't stop playing until the demo ended.
Conclusion: You've done an AMAZING job with this game! And I'm seriously excited, looking forward to the full game!